At TCA, we pledge that our clients have the right to:
- Prompt counseling services based on their needs and goals
- Nonjudgmental, dignified, fair and respectful treatment at all times
- Confidential counseling sessions
- Sufficient information to make an informed choice about our company and using our services, including but not limited to:
- explanation of services available;
- basic expectation for use of the company’s services;
- hours that services are available;
- rules, expectations and other factors that could result in discharge or termination of services; and
- clear explanation of how to lodge concerns, complaints, grievances or appeals
- Ask questions and have concerns addressed
- Express dissatisfaction through a complaint resolution process
- Discontinue their relationship with our agency at any time
TCA serves all members of the community without regard to socio-economic status, gender, disability, color, age, race, national origin, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Accessibility through Alternative Means
TCA is committed to providing accessibility to information and services and effective communication to afford all individuals an equal opportunity to participate in, and enjoy the benefits of, TCA’s programs and services.
An Individual with a disability, impairment or that requires alternative means for access to information or services can contact TCA at:
800.823.7396 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon receipt of the request, TCA will work with the individual to make appropriate accommodations.
Limited English Proficiency (LEP)
TCA is committed to providing exceptional service and promptly responding to client concerns and/or grievances. If a client has a concern or complaint with TCA’s services, they may submit their concern by calling 800.823.7396, emailing TCA at email@example.com or by mail to ATTN: Customer Support, Take Charge America, 20620 N 19th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85027.