Let us help you navigate the repayment process.
With more than 100 student loan repayment options available, it can be overwhelming to find the right one. We simplify the process and present the options that make sense for your financial situation.
Choose Your Level of Support
Do It Yourself
Complete an online questionnaire to get an action plan of all available repayment options. Download your plan through our online portal.
- Loan Details
- Repayment Estimates
- Eligible Options
A student loan counselor guides you through a personalized questionnaire over the phone and helps you determine the best option for your situation.
- One-on-one Guidance
- Optimal Solution
- Steps To Implement
A student loan counselor helps you prepare documents and works directly with loan servicer(s) to ensure your repayment plan is implemented.
- Document Prep
- Servicer Calls
- Follow-up as Needed
Do It Yourself
Get Your Action Plan in Minutes, 24/7
For only $39, Student Debt Solutions by Take Charge America provides the answers you need to make an informed repayment decision. Here’s how it works:
- Fill out the form below to create a secure account.
- Complete the personalized questionnaire.
- Receive your action plan with available repayment options.
- Still need help? Upgrade to phone support for a discounted rate of $110 (total $149).
Step-by-Step Guidance with a Trusted Counselor
For just $199, our certified student loan counselors provide one-on-one guidance to help you select the right repayment plan. You’ll receive an action plan outlining your available options, and together we review each solution to help you determine the best plan based on your goals. Here’s how it works:
- Call us at 877-784-2008 to speak with a counselor. Counselors are available 8am-4pm, M-F.
- A counselor will guide you through a personalized questionnaire to generate an action plan.
- You and your counselor review each option and step within your action plan, which includes: a summary of your outstanding federal student loans, overview of available repayment plans and requirements, and step-by-step instructions to implement each solution.
You and your counselor review each option and step within your action plan, which includes:
- A summary of your outstanding federal student loans
- Overview of available repayment plans and requirements
- Step-by-step instructions to implement each solution
- We will recommend the best solution to meet your needs and goals.
- Need more help? We also offer document prep and servicer advocacy.
We Communicate with Student Loan Servicers on Your Behalf
Our certified student loan counselors help you prepare the paperwork and establish your repayment plan. We can even communicate with your servicer(s) directly to answer questions, serve as your advocate and finalize the process.
Call 877-784-2008 to learn more.