Learn what to expect when looking for a home and qualify for down-payment assistance programs* with Make Your Move: A Guide to Homeownership©!
Our online homebuyer education course breaks down and simplifies the homebuying process.
Available 24/7, the eight-hour course covers:
- Pros and cons of renting vs. buying
- Budgeting and credit
- Your homebuying team: real estate agent, lender, home inspector, etc.
- Pre-approval vs. pre-qualification for a home loan
- Finding the right lender
- Housing affordability and sustainability
- Closing process and loan costs
- Loan types
- Home search and inspection
- Foreclosure prevention
- Home maintenance, improvement and repair
Cost is $100. Receive certificate upon completion.
*Contact your lender to determine if this course would fulfill down-payment assistance program requirements.