You can gain valuable financial and budgeting knowledge by browsing Take Charge America’s article library. These articles were created to provide answers to frequently asked questions from our clients, the general public and people like you. The tips and advice in these articles and resources will provide you with relevant information you can use, whether you are looking for assistance with credit card debt, student loans, money management, homeownership or even fraud prevention.
If you need further assistance or want more specific advice for your particular situation, contact us today.
- What Happens with a Credit Card Delinquency?
- Everything You Need to Know About Credit Limits
- Point-of-Sale Loans — What You Need to Know
- What You Need to Know About Private Student Loans
- How Do I Pay My Student Loans When Living Abroad?
- Getting Started with Student Loan Repayment
- How to Discuss Finances with Your Aging Parents
- Should I Use Retirement Savings to Pay for Emergencies?
- Tips for Managing Friendship and Finances
- Do You Need Housing Counseling & Homebuyer Education?
- How to Evolve Your Budget as a First-time Homeowner
- Closing Costs: What You Need to Know