You can gain valuable financial and budgeting knowledge by browsing Take Charge America’s article library. These articles were created to provide answers to frequently asked questions from our clients, the general public and people like you. The tips and advice in these articles and resources will provide you with relevant information you can use, whether you are looking for assistance with credit card debt, student loans, money management, homeownership or even fraud prevention.
If you need further assistance or want more specific advice for your particular situation, contact us today.
- What Happens During the Credit Repair Process
- Debt Settlement vs. Debt Management—What’s the Difference
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Credit Repair
- The Consequences of Student Loan Default
- What is Student Loan Rehabilitation (And When Do You Need It)?
- What to Do If You Default on Your Student Loans
- Understanding the Differences Between Banks and Credit Unions
- Understanding Payroll Deductions
- Everything You Need to Know About Budgeting
- How to Evolve Your Budget as a First-time Homeowner
- Closing Costs: What You Need to Know
- Are You Ready to Buy a Home?