Take Charge America (TCA) is a national nonprofit agency offering financial education and counseling services including credit counseling, debt management, student loan counseling, housing counseling and bankruptcy counseling.
For nearly 30 years, TCA has been committed to helping people around the country improve their financial futures. We work with individuals and families facing a variety of financial challenges to help them achieve self-reliance, financial stability and financial independence.
TCA is looking for a highly motivated Reporting Specialist II to join our IT team!
If you are a quick learner, adapt well to change, are focused, dedicated and want to help others, we strongly encourage you to apply!
- Creates new reports using report definitions and existing database structures
- Works closely with Executive Management and Department Leads to define report requirements
- Works with other report developers and IT Department to sustain reporting database
- Responsible for knowing and complying with applicable Quality Management System (QMS) and process requirements as they apply to their area of responsibility
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Experience and Knowledge
- Demonstrated database knowledge of relational table structure, views, and queries in SQL required
- Able to analyze, write and support SQL queries required
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the Information Systems field required
- Basic interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills required
- Able to work under immediate supervision required
- Adherence to company procedures and policies required
- Keyboarding skills and computer proficiency with software knowledge to include MS Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Internet, and Access helpful
- Conduct that supports the company’s ethics, core values, and compliance programs
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred
- Experience in analyzing data to create meaningful management reports required
- Two years of experience with relational databases required
- Two years of experience with SQL Server 2008, 2012 preferred
- Two years of experience with SQL Server 2008, 2012 Reporting Services preferred
- Two year of experience with Crystal Reports
- Two years of experience with SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services)
- Two years of experience with C# and VB.net would be preferred.