English | Spanish
Here’s how it works:
- If you have a title loan, Take Charge America will provide you with a free credit counseling session to help you develop a budget and action plan to pay off your debt.
- MariSol Federal Credit Union will pay off your existing title loan (up to $3,000) and provide you with an alternative lower-interest loan that you can pay off within 12-24 months.
- What’s more, you will establish a savings account with MariSol Federal Credit Union to help you build an emergency savings and plan for a secure financial future.
- Best of all, there are no fees to participate in this program!
Ready to get started? Here’s how:
Step 1: Download and submit the application form.
To get started, you can download the application here. Once you have completed and signed the application, submit it, along with your two most recent pay stubs and your title loan statement, to Take Charge America through one of the following methods:
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 623-266-6666
- Mail: 20620 N. 19th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85027
Step 2: Participate in a free credit counseling session with Take Charge America.
Once you’ve submitted your application, call Take Charge America at 877-822-2410 to schedule your free credit counseling session. A certified credit counselor will work with you to develop a realistic budget and action plan to help you reduce expenses, increase your income and pay off your loans.
Step 3: MariSol will review your title loan application for eligibility.
If your application is approved, MariSol Federal Credit Union will help you jump-start your financial recovery by paying off your outstanding title loan, up to $3,000, and offering a new low-interest loan with better repayment terms.
Step 4: Set up a savings account with MariSol.
Your loan payment to MariSol Federal Credit Union will include an initial savings deposit of $25 plus $10 for every month of the loan to help you build an emergency savings account. Not only will you have a savings account that you can watch grow month after month — you’ll have a relationship with a local financial partner who wants you to succeed.
Contact 877-822-2410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lend a Hand is a partnership among the following community organizations: