You can gain valuable financial and budgeting knowledge by browsing Take Charge America’s article library. These articles were created to provide answers to frequently asked questions from our clients, the general public and people like you. The tips and advice in these articles and resources will provide you with relevant information you can use, whether you are looking for assistance with credit card debt, student loans, money management, homeownership or even fraud prevention.
If you need further assistance or want more specific advice for your particular situation, contact us today.
- Seven Strategies for Paying Off Credit Card Debt
- Life After Debt: Money Moves to Make When You Become Debt Free
- Steer Clear of these High Interest Loans
- What to Do If You Default on Your Student Loans
- Do You Qualify for Public Service Loan Forgiveness?
- Tips for Borrowing Student Loans Wisely
- Understanding Payroll Deductions
- Everything You Need to Know About Budgeting
- What The Federal Interest Rate Hike Means to You
- Closing Costs: What You Need to Know
- Are You Ready to Buy a Home?
- Beyond the Mortgage — Additional Costs of Homeownership